Evergreen Shipping Agency Philippines Corporation (EGP), under the Evergreen Group, which consists of numerous world-class international services that span across the globe-handling marine transportation, has been the best choice of top and distinguished companies all over the country.
EGP believes that its greatest asset is strong and reliable people and we recognize and enhance individual capabilities, productivity and contribution in order to attain the EGP principles.
EGP invites all aggressive and highly motivated individuals to join the team and meet challenging opportunities.
- Male, 20 – 30 years old
- College Graduate (minimum of any 4-year course)
- Hardworking, patient, Highly Motivated.
- With Pleasing and Dynamic Personality.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably fresh graduates.
- College Graduate of any course
- With pleasing and dynamic personality, Trustworthy, Highly Motivated and Flexible.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to render overtime if necessary.
- Able to drive and with a valid driver's license
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive resume’ with 1 x 1 ID picture and transcript of records to:
Human Resource Division
Evergreen Shipping Agency Philippines Corporation
6th Floor, Equitable Bank Tower 8751 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City
Or e-mail it at email@example.com
Tel. No.: (02)-886.0258
Unit 201 Cebu International Finance Corporation Towers J. Luna Avenue
corner J.L. Briones Avenue, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. no.: (632) 232-5011 to 15